GDPR workshop: It’s time to get ready!
Location: Reading and High Wycombe
Dates: 19th March (Reading)
From May 25th 2018, GDPR Legislative change will impact all business owners who hold access and share data.
Chances are that you’ve read the GDPR guide but you’re still struggling to understand how to implement the new regulation.
- The new opt in rules, if you have an email list
- How to make sure your business remains compliant over time
- How to make your website compliant under the new regulation
In this workshop, we will take you through an easy to understand step-by-step guide to make sure your business is and remains GDPR compliant.
Who is this GDPR workshop for?
- Any business with an email list and sends newsletters
- Any business that stores sensitive information about clients or customers (from addresses to bank details)
- Any business with a website
We will help you:
- Understand the impact GDPR will have on your business
- Make your website GDPR compliant
- Make your email list GDPR compliant by being clear on the new opt in rules
- Discover how GDPR can actually be good for business!
Cressex Enterprise Centre, Lincoln Rd, High Wycombe HP12 3RL
Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Madejski Stadium, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0FL
Cost: £90 vat incl.
2 hours training
You will leave with a step-by-step guide so you can have your email list and website GDPR compliant.
What you need to bring with you
- Pen and paper