Building a website that works for you
A few years ago, designing a website was expensive and required the ongoing help of web developers. Since then, website creation tools have come along making it easier and more affordable to create a website.
However, with hundreds of website templates to choose from, it can be a daunting task to ensure you choose the right one for your business. At Sanzen, we save time and provide our clients with the most suitable options.
And this is just the start. We will support you all the way from conception to the launch of your website.
And as your website is an important element of your business, we believe it should be built with the best technology. This is why we design and build websites for our clients with WordPress; the world’s biggest open source content management system (CMS) with over 65 million websites.
How a WordPress website can help your business
- It is free. There is no monthly or yearly subscription needed
- It is a stable and reliable platform used by millions of small and large businesses worldwide
- It is easy to manage and update. You don’t need technical skills
- It’s easier to have a search engine friendly website
- It is mobile friendly. You don’t need to worry about how your site will look on mobile devices
How we can help your business
WEBSITE design and development
At Sanzen, we aim to design a website which will help achieve your business objectives.
So at the heart of our approach, we take into consideration key factors such as your target audience; key messages; and your longer term aims.
The end result is you will have a website which engages visitors and helps generate leads.
Our web design service includes:
- Obtaining a domain name and the right hosting solution on your behalf, so you don’t have to worry about the technical side of having a website
- Implement all web content and copy, and if required, create new content for you
- Ensure your website is integrated with your social media outposts and other channels
- Test and re test; ensuring all links are working and your site is fully functional on mobiles, laptops and other devices
- Give you all the training and guidance you may need to help manage your website after completion
- And we’ll be on hand, at no extra cost, if you need any assistance for the first four weeks after your website goes live
Did you know?
I knew my website was in need of an update to be smart phone friendly, and had wrongly assumed it would be difficult and expensive to do. Then I met Lina and Umbreen, while networking, and they offered to take a look.
I was impressed with the thoroughness of their presentation and honesty – not always easy to hear – however I felt an instant rapport with them and trusted their judgment.
They worked their magic and my website now has a fresh up-to-date look, is easy to read and navigate on smart phones and in alignment with my business.
Umbreen and Lina are personable, professional, know what they are doing and they deliver on time. They made the process seem effortless. I look forward to continuing our partnership as my business develops.
Sanzen Digital was recommended to me and I have been more than happy with their professionalism. I have found them to be flexible and committed to the project. They understood what I was offering and worked closely with me on the website. I would highly recommend Lina and Umbreen to anybody looking for a good digital agency.Tony Stewart - Founder of Jelade Electrical