Social Media Training Workshop: Facebook masterclass for business owners
Location: Reading and High Wycombe
Are you active on Facebook but are struggling to understand how to use it effectively for your business?
Or perhaps you are new to social media and want to understand how you can use Facebook to your advantage?
This beginners masterclass is for business owners (or their staff) who need to learn:
- How to use Facebook tools with confidence?
- What content should you publish and how to do it?
- How can you create attractive and engaging visuals for your page?
- How can you be active on social media without having to spend hours on it?
- How to protect your privacy?
What will you learn if you join this workshop training?
1- How to make sure your Facebook page settings are correct
- Use the right keywords on your business page
- Set up automated replies when you are not available on Facebook
- Set up a welcoming message when people visit your page
- Control who can post on your FB business page
- Control who can manage your FB business page
- Have control on your privacy between your personal and business page
2- How to make professional and branded visuals for your page – do not look like an amateur anymore when promoting your business on Facebook
- Brand your page like a pro using free tools
- Create engaging, attractive and branded visuals for your page without the need of design skills
3- How to actively promote your business on Facebook with confidence
- Keep your privacy on Facebook
- Comment and like others people posts and pages as your business page and not your personal profile name
- Share content on Facebook, whether it is an article, video or image and where to find it
- Post your own content on Facebook
- Tag other people and pages
- Use hashtags
- Create and publish an event post on Facebook
- Create video content without you being in front of the camera
- Set up your next two-week calendar and how to schedule it in advance
If you are a business registered in Buckinghamshire and with less than 250 employees, you can have the full £150 fee refunded within 30 days of attending the workshop. To find out more, contact Sanzen Digital.
Cressex Enterprise Centre, Lincoln Rd, High Wycombe HP12 3RL
Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Madejski Stadium, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 0FL
Cost: £150 +vat
How to have this workshop for free?
2 hours training
You will leave with a very clear understanding on how to use Facebook for your Business.
What you need to bring with you
- A laptop (Windows or Mac)
- High quality Image of your business logo
- High quality photo of yourself
- Any other high quality image that is related to your business
- Your Facebook login details